Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Socks for Miss Margie

This is the second pair whilst waiting to hear the requirements for Project Three I have completed...

Yarn from my favourite online shop

This yarn wears well because it has 20% silk content with the remainder being 80% super wash wool. The skein is 65gms and 227 metres so it's great for larger socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment