Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Very Excited!

I resist much of the online community stuff because it takes me away from my knitting ...LOL!

But...

I've been buying stuff from The Loopy Ewe based in the USA since April last year when My Aussie online source closed. They are reliable and good value. Even with the cost of shipping to NZ they are still competitively priced yarns...and the range is fantastic. They're are good quality yarns.

Being a regular customer provides other benefits - one of which I've just discovered today. 

If I knit up a pair of socks in yarn (with a bit of silk) purchased from The Loopy Ewe before beginning of March and post a picture on their blog I, not only get the big discount on the yarn but another discount towards a future purchase. 

How difficult will that be for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment